Wednesday, October 30, 2013

What Failure Has Done To Me

Failure has played a big role in my life unfortunately. In high school I went through a rebel phase 

and decided to drop out of school. I decided it was more fun to go out every day, drink, party, 

and live it up. I was out of school for around 6 months and I realized I had made a mistake so 

that was a failure in my life.



 I went to charter school and I no longer have that failure in my 

life. Failure is a big deal in my mind because I never fail on what I put myself to do. I always 

succeed on everything I set my mind on and I achieve my goals. I believe there’s a certain type 

of motivation that makes you get back up or stay down like in the video we watched all the 

famous failures had the motivation to get up and better themselves for good and make something 

out of their life to prove to the people who said they couldn't that they did. Many people are 

ignorant and could care less what you're going through they just want to see you down and want 

to find a way to bring you down to fail but, don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you fail it's 

not worth it. 


I've been through it before and I got up for the better I want to become something 

in the future. I want to get myself out the hood and become successful in life. To achieve that I 

first have to go through things that will make me want it more and more and that will keep me 

fighting until I achieve what I want. I have what it takes to do what I put my mind to and my soul  

into Do you?


1 comment:

  1. wow, I can tell that you've hard a ruff time in the past. I liked how you mentioned yourself and your failures, it really helped me understand what you gone thru.
    I liked everything, tho you could format the wording more together, I got lost when reading :)
    www.youtube.com is the best place to see more videos of other famous people who have failed.

    ReplyDelete